- Fully managed by Commvault Software with 24/7 customer support, new SaaS solution provides flexible, easy-to-use solution for endpoint data protection
- A zero infrastructure footprint solution, Commvault Endpoint Data Protection as a Service eliminates the need for infrastructure installation or IT management resources
- Commvault Secure File Sharing and Commvault Endpoint Search round out new service offerings from Commvault to strengthen protection & compliance at the edge of the enterprise
The Commvault Endpoint Data Protection as a Service offering addresses the ongoing shift towards SaaS-based solutions, which reduce maintenance costs, simplify deployment and accelerate time to value.
“Despite having one of the highly equipped digital ecosystem, India has been at the receiving end of data thefts of financial information, the need for endpoint data protection has never been greater. Commvault’s new flexible SaaS offering round out our Endpoint portfolio to provide one of the broadest offerings in the market, enabling organizations in India to take a proactive and powerful step towards mitigating the risks tied to data theft and loss.” said Ramesh Mamgain, Area Vice President, India and SAARC Region, Commvault
Commvault Endpoint Data Protection as a Service will enable organizations in India to protect data value with data encryption together with backup and recovery should a laptop be lost or stolen. The service provides self-service capabilities that enable employees to access and recover lost data and securely share files with other employees. Commvault provides all necessary software, facilities, personnel, processes, 24/7 support, reporting and oversight necessary to protect individual laptops and devices – all through one single point of service.
Bolster Data Protection & Compliance for Data at the Edge of the Enterprise
To adopt a modernized and converged endpoint data protection strategy, customers can also choose to add on Commvault Endpoint Search, which provides secure visibility and control over endpoint data for compliance and litigation purposes with integrated full-text search and reporting from a consolidated pool of endpoint data. Also available today for Indian customers, Commvault Secure File Sharing will enable end-users to securely store, access, and share files from virtually anywhere, at any time, on any device. These capabilities address not only the burgeoning need for secure file sharing among business end-users so that sensitive data is protected, but also the critical need for organizations to more easily demonstrate compliance with regulatory and government requirements through further securing and protecting those files with an integrated endpoint backup solution.
Customers can use the new Commvault Endpoint Data Protection as a Service solution to:
- Protect and secure critical company data residing on laptops and desktops with an automated backup service that doesn’t interrupt user productivity.
- Minimize data leakage with built-in security settings that allow users to encrypt files and folders, track geo-location and securely wipe data from lost or stolen laptops.
- Secure visibility and control over endpoint data for compliance and litigation purposes with integrated full-text search and reporting from a consolidated pool of endpoint data.
- Provide employees with a company-sanctioned, secure file sharing service that’s easy to use, and delivers required visibility and control over company data-sharing practices.
- Increase productivity with anywhere, anytime access to protected data through a web portal, mobile app and natively in Windows Explorer
- Gain flexibility with one simple, easy to use cloud service from Commvault with 24/7 customer admin support.
Commvault is a leading provider of cloud data management solutions, helping companies worldwide activate their data to drive more value and business insight and to transform modern data environments. With solutions and services delivered directly and through a worldwide network of partners and service providers, Commvault solutions comprise one of the industry’s leading portfolios in data protection and recovery, cloud, virtualization, archive, and endpoint. Commvault has earned accolades from customers and third party influencers for its technology vision, innovation, and execution as an independent and trusted expert. Without the distraction of a hardware business or other business agenda, Commvault’s sole focus on data management has led to adoption by companies of all sizes, in all industries, and for solutions deployed on premise, across mobile platforms, to and from the cloud, and provided as-a-service. Commvault employs more than 2,700 highly skilled individuals across markets worldwide, is publicly traded on NASDAQ (CVLT), and is headquartered in Tinton Falls, New Jersey in the United States. To learn more about Commvault — and how it can help make your data work for you — visit Commvault.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; Commvault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding Commvault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. Commvault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements. The development and timing of any product release as well as any of its features or functionality remain at our sole discretion.
©1999-2017 Commvault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. Commvault, Commvault and logo, the "C hexagon” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Commvault OnePass, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, Commvault HyperScale, ScaleProtect, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, IntelliSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, APSS, Commvault Edge, Commvault GO, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.